It's important to us that you enjoy your BBQ and feel safe while socializing at Montana's. Here are the steps we're taking to keep our team members and you safe during each visit!
Physical distancing measures:
• Guests will be seated at a safe distance from one another
• 2M distance is kept between Montana's team members
• Limiting restroom occupancy to two guests at a time
Implementing measures to keep health and safety a top priority for you and our team members, including:
• Sanitizer stations available for guests at each entrance
• Team member's temperatures are taken daily
• All food handlers and dishwashers to wear masks
• Pin pads are sanitized after each use
• All guests must also ensure face masks are worn at all times except when seated at their table as regionally/provincially mandated
In addition to our regular sanitization practices we will continue to go above and beyond to ensure all high traffic areas and surfaces are properly cleaned and well-maintained.
You can be sure:
• High traffic areas are cleaned every 30 minutes
• Tables, booths and seats sanitized after each use
• All condiments and menus cleaned and sanitized after every use
• Washrooms cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes
Keep enjoying Montana's from a distance. Our restaurants are still serving food for takeout and delivery. We'll even provide contactless service through curbside pick-up!