For the first time in our history, Montana’s hits your grocery stores and brings our signature taste to your home. Discover our new refrigerated ready-to-eat pork back ribs marinated and cooked perfectly in Montana’s Texas Style BBQ Signature Sauce. You’ll recall the taste of our succulent Fall off the bone Ribs, now ready in minutes!
Ingredients: Pork back ribs, Sugars (sugar, brown sugar, glucose-fructose, corn syrup, blackstrap molasses, concentrated pineapple juice), Water, Tomato paste, Vinegar, Salt, Dehydrated garlic, Modified corn starch, Spices, Natural flavours, Seasoning, Dehydrated onion, Caramel colour, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Tamarind extract, Modified palm oil, Modified tapioca starch, Spice extract.
1. Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
2. Remove ribs from bag. Squeeze out excess sauce into a small bowl and save for basting.
3. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning ribs over halfway through cooking. Baste ribs with sauce during cooking if desired.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
3. Pour contents of bag onto a baking sheet. Cover ribs with sauce.
4. Bake for 22 to 26 minutes. Baste ribs with saucehalfway through cooking if desired.
TO THAW: Submerge ribs in cold water for 5 minutes or refrigerate for about 8 hours without removing from the bag.
Times and temperature may vary from one appliance to another.